This idea is super simple. And it is suitable for all types of parties or festivities.
- Ripe strawberries (previously washed)
- Chocolate to melt the brand that you like the most.
- Cap paper (for presentation)
- Melt the chocolate bath without the steam touching the chocolate.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a large bowl so you can comfortably submerge the strawberries.
- Choose strawberries of the best size and remove their leaves from the stem that are withered.
- Take the strawberry stem or stick a skewer stick to submerge the tip and part of the body of the strawberry. Without covering it all.
- Decorate the strawberry! You can add pearls or edible granillo after spreading the chocolate.
- Presents strawberries in pots that combine with the decoration of your party.