Buttons to Share
This bright, light and colorful salad is almost too easy!!
- 3 tablespoon salad oil
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 11- ounce can white whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice, chilled
- 2 cup chopped tomato
- 3/5 cup chopped red onion
- 1 4-once can diced green chili pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon snippet fresh cilantro
- Whisk together oil lime juice, set aside.
- In a salad bowl combine corn, rice, tomato, onion, and chili peppers.
- Pour oil mixture over rice mixture, toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill for several hours or overnight
- If desired, stir in cilantro before serving.