Buttons to Share
This recipe will make you feel in the restaurants of New Orleans in the year 50´s
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup packed browwn sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 ripe banans, halved lengthwise
- 2.5 tablespoons orange juice
- 2.5 cups vainilla ice cream
- In a 25 centimeter skillet met butter; stir in brown sugar until melted.
- add bananas; cook and stir gently over medium heat about two minutes or until heated though.
- sprinkle with cinnamon.
- stir in orange juice.
- sppon warm banana mixture over ice cream.
- SERVE INMEDIATELY
Make 4 servings